6.28.2008

Operation Santa Fe--Day 1


Beginning today (meaning last Thursday), Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Susan, Fred, Lee, Linda, and Patricia are all in Santa Fe for six days. That leaves me here with John, Sarah, Moosey, and Tyrone for six days. (Emily is in California until Saturday.) I'm trying to find fun things to do with the kids so these next six days can seem like a vacation of sorts for us too. I mixed up some chewy brownie cookie dough and in a few minutes, Sarah and I are going to go swimming. John is working for most of the day doing yardwork, but maybe later tonight we'll get pizza and watch a movie. I've kind of been dreading this, but I'm going to try and make the most of it. I'm having a couple friends over throughout the next few days, and having Moosey will definitely make things better for the kids. (Moosey and Tyrone seem to get along okay--Tyrone basically just ignores Moosey and Moosey tries to sniff Tyrone's butt. We have to keep Moosey's food up because Tyrone would just eat it, but apart from controlling the food situation, things with the two dogs should be fine.) If I finally get my camera cord I'll post pictures, but we'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...