1.22.2007

What a Day

What a Monday. Seriously, this has been one insane start of a week. To start off, when I woke up there was a note slipped under my door from the Hall Advisor saying that the main water line for my hall and Chipman hall broke and consequently we have no water. Fortunately for me I showered last night, but this morning I did have to wash my face and brush my teeth with water from a 2-day old water bottle. I've felt somewhat gross all day long. (Sidenote and probably more than you really want to know, because of the lack of any water at all and my rush to get to work and classes, I didn't go to the bathroom until 11:15.)

My computers class totally freaks me out! The professor moves so fast and if I don't pay attention 100 percent of the time, I lose her and have no idea what's going on. Tonight after work I'm headed to the Mac lab to finish up the homework assignment for Wednesday and hopefully things will make a little bit more sense, but judging from how things have gone so far, my hopes are low.

Oh, I forgot my ID card so I haven't been able to buy anything to eat today because I can't use my meal plan without my ID card, so I'm frustrated and hungry. Good grief Charlie Brown. So, I'm hoping tonight goes better than today and that I will be able to use my toilet. Sorry for the rant--I know reading someone else's complaints is actually pretty boring, so I apologize. Wish me a better evening!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Charlotte that day of yours doesn't sound like it could get any worse, I'm sorry!
I hate not showering, I hate feeling behind in a class that just started and I hate hate hate not eating. I get heachaches and oh so grouchy if I don't eat regularly.
Hope your day brightens up. You need to come over soon, it's been way too long!

Jill said...

How in the world did you not pee until 11:15? I would have been bursting. I also hate not showering in the morning and would have felt "off" all day. This day must have felt like the fates were conspiring against you.

Anonymous said...

There's no way I could have waited until 11:15 a.m.

michelle said...

No water is a nightmare! And how did you manage to wash your face with a water bottle? I think I would have wanted to crawl back into bed...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...