So, I just recently checked my friend, Leslie's, blog this morning, and had quite an enjoyable time reading her posts from the past couple of weeks. Much to my surprise (and shame that I didn't check her blog a week and a half ago), I was tagged. So, here it goes.
10 Years Ago
Ten years ago, I was in the 4th grade, and had probably just started playing the violin. Mom and Dad were wary about my wanting to play the violin, but I said I would practice, and I did. Now I've been playing for ten years, and I've loved it most of the time. I love my violin!!
5 Things on My To-Do List Today
1. Work on my civ paper comparing the searches for knowledge of both Socrates and Oedipus. I'm pretty close to finishing.
2. Cook dinner. I'm making homemade mac and cheese, and Josh is coming over for dinner.
3. Bake first bag of taste testing oatmeal cookies, and answer questionaire. Who knows how this could go?
4. Continue writing the Budget Office handbook. I know--it's fascinating.
5. Will my internet in my apartment to start working again.
What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire
I would pay off my entire schooling, buy a car, purchase a Mac, get a cabin up in Steamboat Springs, and put the rest into some sort of investment or savings account. Don't forget the trip to Borders where I would buy anything and everything I wanted. If I could, I'd also buy some more time so I could read what I bought at Borders.
Places I've lived
Lakewood/Golden/Wheat Ridge, CO
Katelyn's dorm room
Things Most People Don't Know About Me
I actually think science is interesting--I just hate the boring, stupefying GEs I have to take.
I can type 70-75 wpm.
I love using Adobe InDesign.
Tuna fish sandwiches are my favorite.
I hate sleeping on the top bunk.
I tag Michelle, Diana, Jill, Jessie, and April!