4.09.2010

the home stretch

I graduate two weeks from yesterday and today. I have my last day of class Tuesday. Before Tuesday, I need to finish and upload my blog book to blurb for my print publishing class, finish my 8–10 page McCarthy paper, and finish my 15–20 page senior capstone paper. I'm close. 

After the last day of class, I have to complete written finals for three of my classes and present my design work in my print publishing class.

As of April 21, 2010, I will be finished with undergraduate school forever. As of April 22–23, 2010, I will be a college graduate.

6 comments:

steve said...

You are the queen!

Congratulations. You've earned it.

(it was great seeing you the other day and getting to meet "Judy")

michelle said...

wow, WOW!

Diana said...

Wow it is so soon! good luck with your papers.

paws said...

So exciting!

Jill said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations and good luck!

Paula said...

Congratulations indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...