3.17.2014

currently

Right now I'm yawning, because it's late and I should be in bed. But I'm blogging. Obviously.

I'm enjoying banana chocolate chip bars.

I'm watching The Good Wife, recommendation of a bestie.

I'm waiting to check my email tomorrow morning, because the coat winner will be announced.

I'm checking off to-dos as I prep for my Denver trip.

I'm planning to spoil Asher in the airport: think some small new toys and treats he doesn't usually eat.

I'm sewing a backpack for Asher made out of shark fabric just for trip.

I'm willing spring to stay and maybe creep back up from the 50s into the 60s.

I'm wishing I could find that blogging groove again, because every time I sit down to write I have no idea what to say.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...