12.07.2007

cold feet

It's been raining all day and on my way to class this morning, my feet got all wet inside. I didn't even step in a large puddle; water just seeped inside my shoes (granted they're $10 flat tennis shoes from Target and they are kind of falling apart). It's almost 2 and my feet are still wet and cold and probably won't be warm until I go back to the apartment and change. When I walk, my shoes squish and when I'm outside I feel the water slosh underneath my socks. Ew. Ew and brr. And yet I still love rainy days like today . . . go figure.

4 comments:

Melissa Marilyn said...

Dork!

Jill said...

Perhaps some boots are in order.

Diana said...

There is nothing worse than wearing wet socks... icky.
Ok maybe there are worse things but not many.

michelle said...

wet socks, gross. I have seen some amazingly cute rain boots! If you had some of those, you would be praying for rain every day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...