12.12.2007

disintegrating . . .

I feel like my brain is disintegrating. My motivation: -7 My desire for break: 468827. Yesterday I was actually motivated and I guess I was productive--I worked on my British Lit paper all afternoon and finished most of it, but I still had so much to do and so my progress on my paper didn't feel like much. Good grief. Last night, when I still had two short papers to write, Katelyn and I kind of lost it and started making up new noises that we thought were funny (I know--as if we're 7--I know). That's where I am right now in my finals life. Ew.

Today was my last day of my MWF classes which was nice, but I was actually really sad to leave my religion class because it was my most favorite class this semseter. I learned SO much in that class and I felt so connected with all the other students. It was bittersweet--I'm glad it's the last day for some classes, but sad because I loved that class and the people in that class so much. :(

I had my orchestra concert last night which went well I think. It was lots of fun and a couple of girls from work came to see it! Katelyn would have come but she was sick :( It was kind of weird and sad though that my family couldn't come like they came when I was in high school and stuff. It was fun to perform though and fun to dress up and fun to hear people clap for you. I don't know how amazing we were, but it was fun nonetheless.


My good friend Erica and me


So tonight since I don't have orchestra, I'm going to go to pilates at the gym with Katelyn and our friend Viktoria which should be fun. And I feel like I'm rambling with no real coherence to my writing, however I don't think I'll fix it because it's an accurate representation of my state of mind.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I wish I would've known about your concert, I totally would've gone :)
Good luck with finals. Just think in a week you'll be done!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there! I miss your concerts, but am so glad that you are playing again. I hope your state of mind improves--I have a similar feeling right now, though I'm (thankfully) not pressured by finals.

Robin said...

I wish I could have come to your concert! I unfortunately had a bunch of Primary stuffage to do, but would have loved to come. (: It is kinda weird doing concerts at the college level, without family around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...