7.19.2010

bullet-point Monday

  • I had my final dentist appointment to wrap up my root canal--finally
  • I applied for a real job--salaried and everything
  • Because Brooke let me take her car to work today (because of aforementioned dentist appointment), I got to stop by Erica's and see her and her new baby. McKenzie is so, so, so cute. So tiny. So pretty. Erica is wonderful--I've missed her
  • I last-minute decided to go on a run--I know
  • It's been reaching for the 100-degree mark lately--that's why I went running after the sun dipped down
  • The GG episode I'm watching is almost over, and then I'm going to take a shower, because I'm sweaty and gross
  • I'm eagerly waiting the arrival of my new camera--yes, readers, after the demise of Josh's old camera, I splurged and bought the same camera I got for Christmas. I can't not have a camera right now. Seriously. It's coming tomorrow
  • PSA: In the wedding announcements, some of the reception invites have been getting stuck to the announcements. Every announcement came with a reception invitation. FYI.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Hooray for a final dentist appointment! No fun.

I'm impressed that you went running, it has been so hot!

Double hooray for a new camera! It's painful to be without a camera.

emily said...

I had a dream with Erica in it. She was helping me and some Mexicans dig a tunnel for illegal immigration purposes.

erica said...

I miss you Charlotte!

HAHA oh Emily. It wasn't a dream.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...