7.21.2010

yes, I got my camera

Yesterday I came home and promptly opened this.


 And felt the need to take a SP of joy.


Then I enjoyed this for dinner.


Tonight I went to Michelle's (for the last time before I move, because her family is going on vacation) and enjoyed this.


Then I came home and did this.


Because tomorrow after work I'm going to the airport to fly to Oregon so I can see him.

Engagement photo, by Kate and Jess Photography (kateandjessphotos.blogspot.com)

I can't wait to photo document my weekend.

8 comments:

Jill said...

Hooray for your new camera, ding dong cake at Michelle's house, and a weekend in Oregon with your man.

Denise said...

Can one single day really hold so much goodness?

Denise said...

P.S.: I hope Bear's head doesn't fall off while you're gone.

Karen said...

I got a new camera this week too! I love having a camera again.

Claire said...

I know this boundless joy of which you speak!

paws said...

You're reminding me of the agony of parting that Dan and I had to endure for so many months. You'll really appreciate being married and able to see each other all the time.

Dimples said...

I know this was not the point of the post, but... I really like the dishes you and Michelle own. So happy! :)

michelle said...

Your mom's comments totally cracked me up. I'm sad that that was your last visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...