6.13.2012

another wedding week

I'm back in Colorado already. I know--pretty great, right? This time I'm back because my Number One is getting married. You read that right--Emily, my Numero Uno, is getting married on Saturday. Why haven't you mentioned this any time in the past six months? you ask.

Well, I still don't really know what to say.

She's my little sister, and while I have every permission to grow up and get married, who said that Emily could? I love my little sister so, so much, and while sometimes it's hard to see her all grown up and in love, I really couldn't be more happy for her. Her fiance is wonderful and loves her and treats her just as my Number One should be treated.

{Emily and me on my wedding day almost two years ago.}

So once again we're in the midst of a wedding week complete with family and flowers and crazy and fun and probably some tears, but I wouldn't want to be any place else.

Now if only the bride could blow off finals and come here now! I guess I'll have to wait to see her tomorrow.

3 comments:

Camille said...

yayyyy! Congrats to Emily!!! Have fun! Can't wait to see the photos :)

Jill said...

This is so exciting!! How crazy is it that you're the "old" married lady with a baby on the way?! You two are so young, how can this be happening?!

Jessica said...

I know just how you feel, I feel the same way about my little sis getting married.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...