5.10.2013

four trips to Target

This morning I took my fourth trip to Target this week. My fourth trip. That's just absurd. But that's the kind of week I've had around here. A four-trips-to-Target kind of week. Every day this week I've felt like it should be the next day, which meant that when I woke up this morning I felt firmly that today should be Saturday. But it wasn't.

It's been the kind of week where I want to binge on chocolate chips but discipline myself to drink a glass of water instead. Unless you're talking about Wednesday, when I did polish off those dark Ghiradellis. This week has been an odd mesh of exhausting and enjoyable, wearing and easy-going. It's the kind of week you end by wearing both zebra print and polka dots, with some leopard print shoes thrown in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...