2.23.2014

withdrawn

My calendar the past couple of weeks has been packed fuller than usual. So I've dealt with that by focusing on input rather than output. I've been reading and reading and just last night finished my Stephen King novel, which blew me away. You can read my review of the book here. The energy that I have had for output--in addition to the energy required for my calendar--I've spent on sewing.


I finished my contest entry and plan on taking pictures for the submission this week. I will certainly share the photos with you! And I have to say that I am thrilled with how this jacket turned out. I'm not always thrilled with my final products, but I am tickled chartreuse with this one. (Catch that little teaser?)

Really the past couple of weeks have been lovely, albeit socially draining for me. I've had a wonderful time chatting with friends, returning childcare favors, throwing a Valentine party, attending church functions, and watching Under the Gunn with the girls. The thing is that after all that, this blogging introvert can't muster the energy to write.


Josh's birthday is this week, and I have just one more sewing project to get in before then. (Details to come after Thursday. You understand.) Perhaps I'll have to dip into my list of post ideas to get this space rolling again, because believe me when I tell you that I love being here and miss it when I'm not.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I totally understand being socially drained. I sometimes can't figure myself out though because I'm often energized by being social, but mostly want to veg at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...