8.23.2006

LAST DAY!

Today is my last day as a Wamulian! Ever since I found out I wouldn't be able to work at the Provo branch I've been antsy to be finished. Now my last day is finally here I'm really excited, but I'm also sad to be leaving most of my co-workers. I get along really well with almost all of them and we always have a great time talking and hanging out when things get slow. *sigh* Once again it's that bittersweet feeling.

So yesterday I had a little freak out moment. I was going over my flight information with Timm and we were working out where he'd meet me and where we're going to pick up my other boxes etc., and when we finished he said "Okay, see you Monday"--ah! It's really weird to hear it put like that. I know it's true and I know that this time next week I'll be moving into my room, but it's still weird to hear that all the same.

Yesterday was a great shopping day! I raided the Gap outlet and bought a new pair of jeans, two new tops, and a camisole. Score! I like the Gap better than Old Navy because 1) the clothing quality is better and 2) the outlet prices are about the same as Old Navy's prices. The only downside is that the outlet has a little less selection than the Old Navy across the street, so I figure I can alternate between stores.

Well, there's not too much more minutiae to report so I'll sign off for the time being!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Isn't it weird how fast things come at you? Like college for you? Or my mission for me?

Anonymous said...

I'm freaking out a little myself.

michelle said...

See you on Monday! That DOES make it seem strange! I hope all of your preparations go well and your move to Utah leaves you with more happy feelings than sad...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...