9.23.2008

celebratory unproductivity

So, big news: I got a new job!! I am now the new editorial intern for the Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship. I applied last week, interviewed on Friday, and was extended an offer yesterday! I'm SO excited!!

However, this does mean leaving my job as a Budget Deputy at the Physics Department: I'm on my way to being a full-fledged hideous editor. Ah! I'm pretty freaked out, but way excited!

Yesterday was a day of celebration, and I accomplished practically nothing. I went to Smart Cookie with Emily, Katie, and Anneli; had a dance party with Katie and Anneli; and watched the new Brian Regan DVD at my friend Matt's apartment. Then, at 11:00 p.m. I started my homework. It was ridiculous. Then I started reading my Jane Eyre assignment at midnight. It was a Monday, but I was acting like it was a Friday. Good grief.

But I'm going to be editing for my job!!!!!!

6 comments:

tbone said...

congrats! although from what you've told me about your physics dept job, sounds like they might make you really work now. hmm...maybe I should be applying for your old job...hehe, jk.

thepostproducer said...

Yay Charlotte! Way to go! Thats so exciting! =)

Diana said...

Way to go Charlotte!

April said...

Congratulation!! I am so happy for you and I am so happy that the office will be back- tomorrow!!!!

Denise said...

I'm now the proud and happy mother of a Hideous Copy Editor! I hope you can still have Girl Scout cookies priviledges at the Physics Department, though.

michelle said...

You will be leaving behind some pretty sweet perks in Physics! But it definitely sounds like celebratory unproductivity was in order.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...