2.12.2013

a small interjection from Mr. Wilson . . .

This couple's "how we met" story is about to reach its conclusion. Our heroine will find resolution, and the hero will find redemption. Let me set the stage for Act III:

I was casually involved with a girl down the hall, and on this particular day she and I were looking through some of my photos on Facebook. We came to a photo of Charlotte and me and I thought to myself, I would really like to see her again. I kept this sentiment to myself, and politely excused myself to make a quick phone call outside. I believe this is where our story picks up.

Any one of several thoughts may be going through your mind right now. "What does casually involved mean?!", "Was he picking up on two girls at the same time?!" or simply "What a tool!"

Your indignation is justified, and I am not proud of what you have just learned. But I think that it is the flawed characters of literature that are the most interesting, don't you?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Haha! Love you guys! I have to admit, the fact that Josh called Charoltte while on a date (?) with another girl is a bit low, but I'm glad he did!

Jill said...

Ah the plot thickens!

Ande said...

I think my favorite part of this story is not that you were "casually involved" with another girl...it's that you called Charlotte with "other" girl just feet away! So funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...