9.24.2013

naptime chatting

I thought I'd kick off my morning by writing a little, a chat if you will. It's technically naptime for the babe, but he's chatting it up in his room too. So.

My motivation is hovering around a three out of ten, and I have some dusting to get to. Chop, chop, Charlotte! I mean, seriously though, I have season premieres to get to this week. And my Ray Bradbury book to start. I have my priorities, and while keeping house tops my responsible priorities, The Mindy Project tops my selfish ones.

What are your selfish priorities this week?

Before you log off to go be either responsible or lazy (I'm still on the fence on that one), check out Bonnie's blog for a giveaway I'm participating in. I'm giving away a copy of one of my favorite books, and others are giving away boat loads of gift cards. So seriously, check it out, because you could basically win the lottery on this one.

I haven't heard any baby babble in a few minutes, so maybe I can dust with some TV on in the background and then whip up a cup of cocoa. That sounds like a decent responsible-lazy compromise, right?

2 comments:

Justin and Ashley said...

I love reading your blog. You have a way with words that make even the most "every day" (mommy) type things interesting. (If that makes sense?)

Oh, and I'm hoping to start reading Something Wicked This Way Comes this week. Have you seen the movie? I have and can't wait to read the book, thanks for reminding me about it as a Spooky read for this year!

Jill said...

How long could the dusting possibly take?

I've had a majorly productive day off followed by a restful hour of reading and dozing in the cozy. Next I'm off to a presidency meeting but then back home to enjoy some premier-week TV.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...