8.22.2009

Six for Saturday

1. I ordered my books online. Some are from Amazon, and some I'm letting the bookstore employees gather for me. Since the BYU Bookstore organized the textbook section by author instead of by course (dumbest decision--seriously), I refuse to navigate my way through that chaos.

2. I'm starting to pack up my stuff. Weird. There's not too much to pack since most of my stuff is in the storage unit in Provo. And, oh yeah, I have to have it all packed by tonight, pretty much. See point 3.

3. **Potential TMI, FYI** I need surgery. I went for a follow-up ultrasound to check up on my cyst, and it's bigger. Tuesday morning at 5:45, I'll be checking into Lutheran Hospital for my procedure at 7:30. It shouldn't be a big deal, but I'm a little nervous. And recovery time will cut it close with moving in to my new apartment. Good thing I have a big, strong dad who can carry everything up the stairs for me.

4. My insurance status with my parents' insurance changes when I turn 22. Good thing the operation is on the last day I'm 21.

5. I bought some new MAC colors with a giftcard. That deserves a post entirely to itself. Wait for it.

6. I'm turning 22 next week, but because my birthday is the day before we're leaving (plus now we're leaving only a couple days after I go under the knife), I decided to observe my birthday on Monday. That'll be the quit-life day and the birthday dinner night.

Happy Saturday :)

7 comments:

emilymcb said...

Good luck with your surgery!

And also Happy Birthday.

Hope to see you in Provo soon :)

Susan said...

I'll put a prayer in for the surgery.

Hope my package gets there in time for the celebration!!

Yes, good thing for strong Dads!! Grandpa was always one. I like that.

Jill said...

Wow, how fortunate that you can squeeze the surgery in before you turn 22! I hope all goes well and that you'll be finished with all your abdominal discomforts when it's over.

I can't believe the BYU bookstore organized the text books by author! What in the world? That seems ridiculously inefficient.

I need you to email me your new address so I can update my list and have a place to send your birthday gift.

michelle said...

That does seem like a seriously stupid way to organize textbooks!

I'm sorry that you have to have surgery, but what a blessing that you can have it done before the insurance changes go into effect! I hope the recovery is a breeze and you're all ready for the move. Good call on the early birthday celebration.

Karen said...

I'm so sorry you have to have surgery! I hope everything goes well, and that it will solve all your pain problems in the future!

Happy Birthday soon!

Thanks for all your help at the wedding, I'm glad you are enjoying your new makeup.

Diana said...

oh Charlotte I am sorry. Good luck with your surgery. When you're in Utah call me please so I can help you with anything!!!
The BYU bookstore is lame, who knows the author of their textbooks geez...

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...