1. I ordered my books online. Some are from Amazon, and some I'm letting the bookstore employees gather for me. Since the BYU Bookstore organized the textbook section by author instead of by course (dumbest decision--seriously), I refuse to navigate my way through that chaos.
2. I'm starting to pack up my stuff. Weird. There's not too much to pack since most of my stuff is in the storage unit in Provo. And, oh yeah, I have to have it all packed by tonight, pretty much. See point 3.
3. **Potential TMI, FYI** I need surgery. I went for a follow-up ultrasound to check up on my cyst, and it's bigger. Tuesday morning at 5:45, I'll be checking into Lutheran Hospital for my procedure at 7:30. It shouldn't be a big deal, but I'm a little nervous. And recovery time will cut it close with moving in to my new apartment. Good thing I have a big, strong dad who can carry everything up the stairs for me.
4. My insurance status with my parents' insurance changes when I turn 22. Good thing the operation is on the last day I'm 21.
5. I bought some new MAC colors with a giftcard. That deserves a post entirely to itself. Wait for it.
6. I'm turning 22 next week, but because my birthday is the day before we're leaving (plus now we're leaving only a couple days after I go under the knife), I decided to observe my birthday on Monday. That'll be the quit-life day and the birthday dinner night.
Happy Saturday :)