1.05.2010

hiatus over

So I'm back in the world, much to the chagrin of my lounging-lover self. I actually missed my last first day of class to stay in Colorado for my grandpa's 90th birthday. So I got back in town this afternoon, unpacked, made a grocery list, took down my little Christmas tree, and went up to campus for the one class that I could make today. Then I bought my books and headed back to my apartment for an easy night in.

And then I realized: I started my last semester of school ever. Ever. 

It still hasn't really sunk in.

4 comments:

michelle said...

Sounds like a pretty productive day, since it didn't even start until 1:00!

Quite a momentous milestone, isn't it?

brooketolman said...

you lucky girl!

Jill said...

Wow, your last semester, woohoo and congratulations!

Miranda said...

Congratulations! Embrace it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...