2.12.2010

10 for 12 . . .

So I wanted to do the 12-for-12 deal many other bloggers tried last month, and I came up with only 10 photos. Bah. And I don't have time/means to do the grid, so I'll just post them in a list. I know the novelty is the grid, but I'm giving it what I have. Here's my February 12!

HP to kick off my morning. No surprise there.

The mass of BYU students in between classes. I thought a picture of a typical school day would be appropriate.

 
My recent extra appendage. Not lotion Puffs, however. . . .


Yes, I went to the doctor today, and yes, they made me put on a mask because of my cough. And Josh, good guy that he is, didn't laugh at me (or at least in front of me). And no, I couldn't bring myself to take a self-portrait in the doctor's office.

 
Mabye TMI. I won't go into further explanation.

 More McCarthy. No Country for Old Men is, so far, more accessible than Blood Meridian


Writing a paper or watching "Alias"? Like that's a hard decision, especially when I have being sick as an excuse for laziness.

 The Malte Shoppe with Josh. Oreo shake=lovely. I could even taste some of the bites I took. (Being able to taste food is a luxury denied me for the past week.)

 The doctor gave me drugs--hallelujah. With the other OTC drugs I've purchased, I'm a walking pharmacy.
 
 In 10 minutes, I will be in bed, with the lights out, and this humidifier on. Thanks, Diana, for saving my sleep.

Happy February 12, everybody!

5 comments:

michelle said...

This is a great snapshot of your day -- I especially liked the photo of campus, that really captures it! I know all about being a portable pharmacy, story of my life (at least in the winter). So glad you could taste at least some of your shake!

Miranda said...

I love these photos...and forget about the grid. The novelty is the photos and capturing that day. Good job. :) Also, sorry you're a sicky.

Jill said...

Even without grid-making technology this is great coverage of your day. I'm sorry you had to wear a mask, but Josh is a good man not to have laughed at you.

Diana said...

I need to do 12x12 it is such a good idea.
I hope the humidifier helped. Shakes always help me :)

Denise said...

I. Want. That. Shake. Now.

Hope you're on the mend! (The mask doesn't make much of a fashion statement.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...