2.10.2010

Operation Superhuman Reader: Jekyll, Jekyll, Hyde, Jekyll, Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (Norton Critical Editions) The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I know the basic story line of Jekyll and Hyde, but I didn't know the details. I really liked this story! I thought it was creepy yet allegorical (in a literal, applicable way). The story is easy to follow and quick to get through. If you want a quick yet engaging read, this is a good route to take!

View all my reviews >>

And to augment your Jekyll/Hyde experience, or at least your experience reading this review, enjoy the following:

3 comments:

Denise said...

LOVE this Arthur clip! It really takes me back. Next would you please post the library card one?

Joanna Galbraith said...

Having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card! Woo! I wish I could say that it takes me back, but it really wasn't that long ago that I was still watching Arthur! haha! Your review has made me decide to give Jekyll and Hyde a try.

emily said...

Your clip got me started on about half of hour of Arthur while I was getting ready this morning. I love it!

And I love your new banner! Too cute. And delicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...