I'm so excited to be able to start 12of12 at the beginning of the year this year! I was especially excited for this one, because it's my first grid documenting a day at work in downtown Portland.
Welcome to Portlandia!
02. Bananagrams page-a-day calendar
03. "One croissant and a medium hot chocolate with whipped cream to-go, please"--my favorite local coffee (cocoa) shop
04. Lunch in a stylish lunchbag while watching Law and Order on TNT
05. Lunchtime knitting (glovelies)
06. G-chatting with Emily all afternoon
07. Preparing almost 75 FedEx labels
08. Programming key fobs in the creepiest basement ever
09. A long overdue bathroom cleaning
10. Homemade spaghetti sauce for dinner to have on the 13th
11. Sewing napkins with mitered corners
12. Folding laundry with Josh