8.23.2010

an immigration

I'm immigrating to Oregon tonight. I'm a little scared. And a lot excited.

It's not like I'm moving to a place where I don't know anybody--I mean, hello, I get to see Josh everyday now. Plus my in-laws will be there, and they're more than great. Plus I already know a handful of people in Wilsonville.

But it's still a new town. New streets. A new ward. New people. A new job (once I find one). A new life.

I'm a little nervous. But like I said, I'm a lot excited.

I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

Diana said...

Charlotte I am so excited for you! I can't wait to read about your new life.

Hannah Holt said...

Have a safe trip, enjoy some wild blackberries for me, and enjoy the NW!

Shiny said...

So I kinda just realized I probably won't see you for a really really really long time:(

But congrats on taking this next step in your life! You will continue to do great things!! And you'll have a blast in Oregon, I just know it!

Karen said...

Good luck! I'm excited for you. It is always kind of fun to move to a new place and start over.

Jill said...

Good luck! This sounds super exciting to me.

michelle said...

Excited and nervous – that sounds about right! I'm sure you will love living in Oregon once you get settled. It's one of my favorite places.

Susan said...

I'll be waiting...(for the reports)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...