8.29.2010

real people weekend

Yesterday we bought a bed.
And a mattress.
And a {small} dining room set.
Like, real furniture.
It's really pretty.
It'll be here in a few weeks.
I cut my hair.
Nothing crazy, though.
Just straight-across bangs.
I'd post a picture.
But my camera's hiding.
Don't worry.
I'll find it.
I was almost offered a job.
At the LOFT.
40- or 50-percent employee discount.
I know.
But then I was rejected.
Oh well.
Back to the resumes.
I went to church today.
My new ward.
I'll like it here.
But I'll be glad to get a routine.
I haven't looked at the new countdown in a while.
I think it'll be in the forties again this week.
(The countdown.
Not the weather.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Canada's weather today, it's cold and we wish we were still in Colorado :)

Jill said...

I'm still waiting to be able to buy real furniture and I'm 16.8 years into this marriage...I'm hosed!

Diana said...

I love real life days like that. can't wait to see pictures of your cute apartment decorated with your furniture.

Susan said...

A bit of a crewel joke-furniture of the imagination...what's with photos of that?!

Finding the camera would be a good project for tomorrow. Can't wait to see the stash. Setting up house is fun!

michelle said...

oh no! Your new camera is hiding? I hope it makes its presence known soon.

Buying furniture is SO fun. I haven't done it all that much, when I do, it's pretty darn exciting.

Glad you like your new ward!

paws said...

So, at what point will you graduate from quasi-adult to adult?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...