9.13.2010

12 on 12: didn't even try

I {still} have no camera and probably won't until 1) Christmas or 2) I get a job and can save up for one, whichever comes first.

That means that I didn't do 12-on-12 this month, and my heart hurt a little because of it. It was a busy weekend, and so instead of posting the pretty grid, I'll post 12 things I did this weekend. I hope you enjoy (though I know I won't enjoy this as much as a photo grid. . .).

01. Outlet-mall shopping
02. Gift-card spending
03. Josh hand-holding
04. Oregon open-housing
05. Lots of new-people meeting
06. Sunday napping
07. Wedding-present opening
08. Job interviewing
09. Hot-roller testing
10. Hot-cocoa drinking
11. "Monk" watching
12. Powell's City of Books marveling

4 comments:

Susan said...

...imagination is a wonderful thing!

Jill said...

It's rather crushing that you don't have a camera right now, what could have happened to it?

This 12 on the 12th is still good.

Denise said...

I can't bear to think that your camera is gone (again). *sigh*

This is a great recap of our weekend! I'll post my photos on FB so you can blog about them if you want :).

michelle said...

I'm sick for you that your camera is still missing!

But that is a pretty great list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...