9.06.2010

bullet-point Monday

I need to get back into the blogging groove. (The disappearance of my camera fills my heart with heavy disappointment.) However, I can take photos with my webcam, so until I can save up enough for another new camera, I'll try and use this. 

:: Remember when I said I cut my bangs? Here's proof.


:: I've been crafting a bit. Wooden puzzles. Knitting. (Yes, knitting. I'm working on my first washcloth.)
:: I've been thoroughly enjoying the Wilsons' movie channels.
:: No job yet.
:: But plenty of applications and resumes.
:: The new mattress is heavenly.

:: I see him every single day. And that makes me so, so happy.

7 comments:

Miranda said...

Yay bangs and knitting! Glad to see you so happy!

m.estelle said...

BANGS! girl, you're brave. and they look soooo so good! you're a doll! i'm sorry about the camera. it'll turn up...err...and if not...just put that salary to good use!!

see you NEXT MONTH...AT YOUR WEDDING!!

xoxo
e

Hannah Holt said...

way cute bags. *like*

Susan said...

Bangs can be your friend!

Maybe your camera will show up in a box...yet to be unpacked. Have you checked the car over twice?

You look pretty dang happy!

michelle said...

I'm excited that you're knitting! And sleeping well. And seeing Josh every day. Not so excited that the new camera turned up missing, bleh.

Jill said...

Where oh where could your camera be??!

Denise said...

NOT your camera gone AWOL! Distressing, indeed. Love your bangs! Love you, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...