9.20.2010

one of the best tricks

Usually I don't like hair-related things in the kitchen, but this is different. I learned a trick.

You can use the heat from a blow dryer to take off stickers from dishes, appliances, shoes, what have you. The heat does something to the adhesive that makes it come right off, so you don't have to peel off stickers in a million pieces, or even soak the stickers. You apply heat for several seconds and they come right off.

I can't tell you how much this little secret has eased my settling in to the apartment.

7 comments:

michelle said...

Nice. That is such a pleasing picture, and I'm sure Eva would be wanting that pink hair dryer!

Denise said...

That is a pleasing picture--I love how the dryer coordinates with the dishes and the other things on the counter! Doesn't every girl need a pink blow dryer?

Melissa Marilyn said...

Thanks to Noell, we've all benefitted from this dandy trick. Your photo makes me happy! :)

jt said...

Love the dryer! I make Timm be the remover of all stickers.

Susan said...

Could Timm reside in my stockroom?!

If I so much as thought of plugging in one more high powered tool in my stockroom, I would surely blow every fuse! Good idea.
Sad for Black-eyed Susan!

Jill said...

Super sticky price tags are one of the banes of my existence.

Rachelle said...

I still have the picture of when you removed the sticker off the bottom of your shoe when Colton was over and taught you that little trick! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...