10.13.2010

12 on 12: back in the saddle

I had a camera for this month's 12-on-12! I don't think I'll ever take my camera for granted again after this last bout without it.

01. I love using hot rollers to do my hair instead of using a regular curling iron.
02. The apartment is set with the internet! The Frontier guy came yesterday, and now I'm good to go. I'm blogging from the apartment at this moment. (I've been going to Jeff and Karen's to use their internet until now.)
03. I'm out of cereal and so made pancakes for breakfast yesterday. The hot cocoa was a good addition.
04. Gilmore Girls is an excellent breakfast companion.
05. I finished the October issue of the Ensign. It was good reading to get ready for my wedding next week.
06. I blogged.
07. I made more pumpkin bread because it sounded good, and I was hoping the pumpkin smell would eradicate the lingering pancake smell from breakfast. It did.
08. Josh and I streamed an Office episode from Netflix through the Wii. It's pretty wonderful technology.
09. I worked on Grandma's personal history.
10. This is the book I'm reading for October. It's creepy but fascinating. It's like City Confidential in book form.
11. Karen (MIL) and I went to get hair extensions yesterday for the wedding.
12. While Josh worked on painting his balsa wood motorcycle, I sat on the couch while we watched Signs.

5 comments:

amy gretchen said...

my sister keeps telling me to watch Gilmore girls. She swears I will love it. Perhaps I should.

Pumpkin bread sounds so good.

I need to give rollers I try. I have them and don't know why I don't use them.

emilymcb said...

You are wonderful too :)

And you are getting married sooo soon!!! Hooray!

Jill said...

I haven't used hot rollers in years! I don't even know if I have them anymore, maybe it's time to bring them out again.

michelle said...

Next week! Holy cow.

I love streaming Netflix through the Wii, it's awesome. Love Gilmore Girls, too.

Denise said...

Sounds like a pretty good twelve to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...