10.18.2010

signing off

I can't believe this day is here, a momentous day in blogger-land for me. I'm signing off, readers. It's time for a change. I'm getting married in just a few days, and I can hardly believe it's actually here. I feel that I'm at a culmination of my life thus far. I have so much ahead of me, and I feel that my life is so bright. I'm so, so happy.

So, I'm signing off for the last time.

As Miss Wood.

Next time I post, I'll be writing as Mrs. Wilson!! (Did I scare any of you into thinking I was forsaking blogging? Psych!)

See you in November!

9 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, this is very exciting indeed!

michelle said...

You'll have so much to report about when you return!

Hannah Holt said...

Well, you had me thinking you might be starting a new blog. Getting married isn't exactly small-and-trivial after all. :)

Breanna said...

Woo-hoo! Yay for weddings! SO excited for you. Seriously. Couldn't be more thrilled.

Melissa Marilyn said...

WEDDING WEEK!

:)

jt said...

Yeah I thought you were at least forsaking this blog, anyway. I am so excited for you and more than a little disappointed that I won't be there. :)/:(

erica said...

YAY YAY YAY! I went on ahead and changed it in my phone :) Can't wait to chat with you!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful last few days as Miss Wood! :)

emilymcb said...

I'm so so excited for you! :)

Claire said...

I wish I could come! Enjoy everything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...