10.03.2010

a few words on the weekend

My weekend was lovely.

My church had what we call General Conference, a semiannual conference in which the leaders of our church give us guidance, encouragement, and direction. I take the weekend off on conference weekend--conference is my priority.

And then after it's all over I eagerly await the arrival of the conference addresses in the November issue the Ensign, one of my church's magazine. Conference touches me where I need it, motivates me in the areas I need it most, and always makes me feel of God's love.

Interested? Check it out. You'll love it. Promise.

2 comments:

Pamski said...

BTW: Great October New Era. So much fun seeing your name on the inside front cover as well as author of an article. I remember when you submitted it.

michelle said...

Feeling the love. Our church magazine subscriptions lapsed just in time to miss your issue. I'll be picking one up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...