10.05.2010

makes me happy 001

I'm riding on Miranda's tails here, throughout October posting a series of things that make me happy. I pretty much love this idea.


My Chicago Manual of Style and my Merriam-Webster's Dictionary make me happy. They really do. I love the orange binding on my Chicago, and I love how the dictionary can answer just about any question I have.


It makes me happy that I can use these tools to work on this personal history project of my grandma's. I love knowing that I can use my skills and talents to benefit my family in this way.

5 comments:

Diana said...

I love the word side of you!
You're getting married THIS month!!!!!!!

Denise said...

I can't wait to see the finished product of Grandma's personal history!

michelle said...

I too love the word side of you. I am pretty sure I've never heard anyone else say that the dictionary can answer just about any question they have. Adorable.

And I am thrilled that you are using your skills to benefit all of us! Can't wait.

Jill said...

Your love of grammar is so endearing, and reminds me of Emily's love for accounting. You girls are cute.

Susan said...

So here is the answer to my question...did I miss the "makes me happy" posting challenge?!

I really think I need to do this, because right now not much of anything is making me happy, and I think my entire staff would agree.

Not sure if I can incorporate it into a professional blog though...but if I could, it would make me happy! So there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...