10.15.2010

real quick

So I'm in a semi-frantic dash to get everything ready for my departure to Colorado super soon, but I thought I'd send you over to Miranda's blog, where I guest-posted today! I know Miranda for real instead of just through  blogging, but I still feel that she's in the celebrity blogger status. I'm pretty flattered she asked me to do this!

(Yes, I know I posted as a newlywed, which I won't officially be for another week, but posting that way was just easier. Just go with it.)

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm so impressed that you wrote a guest post for me in the midst of your crazy wedding frenzy. Bravo and thank you my friend!

michelle said...

Thus Steve's confusion...

Joanna Galbraith said...

I loved reading your guest post! You are a great writer. I have been wanting to try out making my own gold pumpkins ever since! I keep forgetting that you are getting married so soon. Good luck with everything this week! It will all be wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...