10.16.2013

halfway there

First off, we've made it to Wednesday. Even as a stay-at-home mom, for me Wednesday means the other side of the hump. Also, I'm halfway through Gracious Living. Part of me can hardly believe it, and the other part of me is tired. Writing every day is hard. Some posts I've planned a few days in advance, and others I whip up at 10:30 at night. It's been an interesting experience for me, and I'm grateful to you for coming along for the ride.

For today I'll leave you with a four-minute video about a couple who live graciously in a beautiful way.



As Josh and I approach our wedding anniversary next week, I watch this and want to embrace such wholehearted gracious living. Marriage is perhaps the most important relationship that requires our gracious hearts, and the rewards are breathtaking.

This post is part of a 31-day series on gracious living. You can find the other posts here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...