10.11.2013

my day

Fridays are my day. Fridays I take a break from early-morning writing to sleep in, and I give myself express permission to stay in stretchy pants. I do my best to keep the day commitment free (though because I live a real adult life, that isn't a guarantee). On Fridays I have two new episodes of TV to watch, and I usually spend some quality time in my sewing room. Sometimes I bake, sometimes I nap, and I usually call my mom.

Evenings are sometimes social, sometimes hermit, and always easy. Asher usually forgoes a bath, and by 8:00 p.m. I'm ready for different stretchy pants. Fridays are the day of the week I devote to being gracious to myself, to giving myself a break, and it's lovely.

This post is part of a 31-day series on gracious living. You can find the other posts here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...