6.22.2010

33 days

I've been at the New Era for seven full weeks now. Everyday I have to wear a skirt or dress. I'm glad that I love skirts and dressing up, because that makes the dress code here not bad at all (though on the days I feel like roadkill, pulling on a skirt makes me feel like a poser). I'm also glad that my love of pretty skirts and dresses has resulted in a vast skirt/dress wardrobe.

Case in point:

I have over 40 dresses and skirts.

That means that I went for 33 work days without repeating an outfit.

6 comments:

michelle said...

Seriously impressive. I have more along the lines of 10 dresses and skirts!

emilymcb said...

I think we were meant to be sisters.

Hannah Holt said...

Wow, wow, wow... I think I have like 5 skirts and no dresses at this point (unless you count the dress I made out of astro turf, or the other 2 dress-up dresses I'm holding in my closet in case I ever have a daughter). I love all your bold patterns. OK, now I have skirt envy.

Denise said...

I'm waiting for Hannah to wear her astro turf dress to church some day.

I love the pretty array of pattern hanging in your closet!

Jill said...

That is seriously amazing! I have no such wardrobe and would have been repeating outfits the first week!

Miranda said...

Wow Charlotte, this is truly impressive. Now I have something to aspire to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...