6.28.2010

gratitude list

:: Donut Gems in the vending machines downstairs
:: The Fountainhead
:: home videos tranferred to DVDs and online viewing
:: wedding flowers a la Susan
:: 53 days until the wedding
:: HP
:: "Alias" on DVD
:: air conditioning
:: a sister-in-law who cuts and colors my hair just right
:: Diet Delight (a pudding/Cool Whip combo with mini-chocolate chips that Mom invented)
and most of all
:: Josh's flight to Utah on Friday, signaling the end of the longest five weeks ever

5 comments:

Melissa Marilyn said...

I love this happy post. It will definitely help your mood and perspective. May I please have the diet delight recipe????

Shiny said...

Have you seen the new HP trailer??? Its looks sooo awesome!

Joanna Galbraith said...

You are reading The Fountainhead? I am reading Atlas Shrugged and I love it. I'll have to try that one next!

michelle said...

Those are good things! I especially liked A/C, Nicole doing your hair just right, and Josh's arrival on Friday!

Denise said...

A happy list indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...