12 on 12: be my valentine
02. breakfast reading
03. the local fabric store I planned on going to for a zipper I needed, but Fabric Gallery was closed. Forever. Off to Joann's.
04. last-minute Valentine buying (I derive so much more pleasure out of finding the perfect card than making one, though I love every homemade Valentine I've ever received)
05. cream cheese brownies for our Primary class
06. cutting out a new project with my Grandma's old Gingher shears
07. watching Return to Me while baking
08. ending up at Red Robin because the wait anywhere else was way too long
09. a date to the Portland Opera! free tickets from my father-in-law's employer
10. after-opera snack (cream cheese brownies before setting aside the Primary kids'. . . .)
11. really achy feet after being in those beauties all night
12. my pillow never looked so inviting
I hope your Saturday was as lovely as mine!