11.03.2010

the wedding: flowers

My aunt Susan is the flower master. I am so lucky that she was able to do the flowers and decorations for everything.

She made close to 20 centerpieces.


And created tables like this:


And this:


And this:


And this:


Don't forget the paper lanterns:


And the bouquets:


And the most stunning bridal bouquet I've ever seen. Ever.


Susan, unfortunately, sustained some floral injury.


I am still so overwhelmed at the magnitude Susan's gift was to me and also my mother. I couldn't even come close to making the wedding as beautiful as Susan did. It was the most beautiful wedding any girl has ever had.

Susan, you're Wonder Woman.

5 comments:

michelle said...

She is Wonder Woman! And it was all quite beautiful. I'd say your gratitude is pretty good thanks.

Diana said...

Hey Mrs. Wilson.
Susan is amazing. Everything I've seen from your wedding has been beautiful and classy.

Joanna Galbraith said...

Okay, this is too much fun. I love going step-by-step through all the aspects of your wedding. Your flowers really are beautiful. You chose great colors. And I LOVE the paper lanterns.

I can't believe you are married now. Isn't it wonderful? I am so happy for you!!!!

Denise said...

I never get tired of looking at the photos!

Susan said...

Okay, how many months later is this?! I guess I must have gotten right into my Christmas blur when you were posting! I happen to link to it tonight from one of your posts and look at your post about the flowers for the first time! I loved doing the flowers and I love looking at the most beautiful bride ever!

I just hope Emily holds off for a while!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...