- I bought the books I need for my contemporary criticism class. Grand total for today: $109.50. For books for one class. One class. Thankfully I won't have to cough up any more money for books this semester.
- I went with Katie to turn in her graduate school application.
- I grabbed some donut gems and some one percent milk from the vending machines for breakfast before my literature and film class.
- I got to leave literature and film early because we just had to figure some stuff out for a group project; after we figured things out, we left!
- I read more of War and Peace for my Tolstoy class; we're reading War and Peace for the first two months of the semester! I'm looking forward to adding that read to my list of literary accomplishments.
- I hopped on over to the physics department to say hi to Emily and to borrow her meal plan: lunch from the Scoreboard Grill, courtesy of Dining-Plus-generous Emily.
- I went to my magazine editing class. We pretty much decided on a title for our magazine: Whisk. (We're making a cooking magazine--this ShamWow topic must wait for its own post, though.)
- I went to work where I proofread the typeset pages for the next issue of The FARMS Review. Check out this last issue of the Review:
See any particularly awesome name in the acknowledgments? :)
glimpse of a Thursday
Here's a quick glimpse of a Thursday. . . .