1.07.2009

Mac to the Max

For Christmas, Grandma and Grandpa gave me a Macy's giftcard, and before the break was out, I went out and used it! Macy's isn't usually a place I go to shop, but when you have gift money, go all out!

I wasn't sure what I wanted to get; I didn't have any specific clothes I was looking for but decided that if I found a clothe I liked, I would go for it. On our shopping excursion, I didn't see anything that pulled at my fashion heartstrings, and then I got the idea to check out the makeup. . . .

So Mom and I ventured over to the Mac counter. I hadn't bought new makeup in at least two years, which is a really long time when I think about it. I didn't really have an idea of what I wanted, so I let Mom aka Makeup Guru guide me in my cosmetic quest.

I came out with (drumroll please. . . . )
  • 3 eyeshadows: Shroom, Sable, and Sumptuous Olive
  • 1 liquid eyeliner (this is my first foray in the realm of liquid liner--I'm liking it): Dress Khaki
  • 1 lipgloss: Viva Glam V--is there a better way to rock a look?!
It was a good day, and my makeup has totally been rockin' ever since (thanks in large part to Mom, who did my makeup the day after our shopping day). I am loving Mac to the max!

3 comments:

emily said...

I love getting a new makeup look! And you look beautiful with your new colors. (Not like you didn't already look beautiful. ;) ) Love you!

Denise said...

I love all your new colors. How's the liquid eye liner working for you? I think I might have a hard time getting used to using it.

michelle said...

How fun! Getting nice makeup always feels like such a luxury to me. I love liquid eyeliner, and I'm digging your new color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...