1.11.2009

I'm looking forward to . . .

I was texting Mom tonight and was feeling a little melancholy, so she suggested we play the "I'm Looking Forward To" game. Here's what I came up with for this week:
  • my plans to go to the temple on Tuesday
  • Elder Holland's devotional this week
  • finding out the staff organization for our class magazine in my capstone editing class
  • my Tolstoy class, in which last class I didn't even think to look at the clock and was thoroughly disappointed when the bell rang
  • the pages of my page-a-day Eats, Shoots & Leaves calendar
My week is looking a little better :) Thanks, Mom :)

Anything in particular you're looking forward to?

4 comments:

Jill said...

This sounds like a great game to plan, I'll have to remember that the next time I'm feeling blue.

I guess this week I'm looking forward to...

--Starting the family goals we set during FHE tonight.
--Coming up with a new blog banner for January (hello, it's the 11th already).
--Finishing my book, Run by Ann Patchett (this is bittersweet actually).

michelle said...

Definitely a good game to pull you out of melancholy!

Your Tolstoy class sounds thoroughly enjoyable, as does your page-a-day calendar.

I'm looking forward to:

- not being sick anymore
- finally feeling like I'm starting the new year
- Wonderful Wednesdays!
- getting all the laundry done

Hope your week is looking up!

paws said...

I'm looking forward to

- experiencing labor and delivery
- being adjusted to having a baby
- not being huge and therefore able to roll over and stand up in one motion

Denise said...

Reading Peggy's comment made me look forward to never being pregnant again!

I am also looking forward to John coming home from school to finish shoveling the driveway. I started it, but it wore me out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...