5.14.2010

12 on 13 on 14: New Era edition

So, I forgot my camera on the 12th. But I didn't want to let May slip away, so I took 12 pictures on the 13th. And I put them all together in the grid and posted it on the 14th. Also, I wanted to have this 12on12 grid be an introduction to my internship, but I have way too many pictures to post for that, so I think I'll have to do a separate internship post altogether.

01. The express bus at 6:29. Yes, the seats do recline.
02. Reading my scriptures on the bus
03. My elevator pass that makes me feel completely legit.
04. My wedding countdown on the computer
05. My name on my work phone. How cool is that?
06. The beautiful flowers at Temple Square
07. My confirmed passport application--because I need a passport for our honeymoon cruise to Puerto Vallarta!
08. The inspiring placards inside the elevators--so clever. I love it.
09. Sparkle. I look at it several times a day. Like most of the time, though sometimes surreptitiously.
10. Taking off the nylons I have to wear everyday
11. Stretching after running
12. Web cam that lets me Skype with Josh and Emily

My favorite photo of the day, however?

I think it's beautiful in every way.

9 comments:

michelle said...

I love it!

Too bad you have to wear nylons to work. But an elevator pass, your name on your phone, and great views of Temple Square – all very cool.

One of these days I may just have to get Skype for myself.

Miranda said...

Nuh-uh, nylons everyday? Love the ring pics. I still never get sick of looking at my ring. :)

paws said...

What is it about church jobs and nylons? I had to do that when I taught at the MTC. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

A honeymooon cruise sounds like fun.

Better late than never!

Daniel said...

Things I like: A sentence beginning with the word "like" (used in its colloquial sense) that ends with the word "surreptitiously." Like, that's dichotomy.

Karen said...

Love it! It looks like you are finding good ways to fill your summer so you don't get too lonely without everyone.

emily said...

I'm jealous that you can read on the bus. And I love that you have a web cam. Love you!!!

Denise said...

I enlarged the photo grid to better examine the pictures before I read the descriptions of each. Suffice it to say I was highly puzzled about #10 and could not for the life of me figure out what it was until I read the text.

Susan said...

Excuse me, Michelle, but how wonderful that you have to wear nylons to work everyday! It keeps one warmer and more professional with refinement! I know it's not so stylish,but I like it!

Fun post and photos. Is this to say that you found your camera?

But the 99 days makes me worry for your mom!

Love you. I'm having a hard time catching up.

Jill said...

How glorious to get to be at Temple Square every day and be surrounded by so much beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...