So, I forgot my camera on the 12th. But I didn't want to let May slip away, so I took 12 pictures on the 13th. And I put them all together in the grid and posted it on the 14th. Also, I wanted to have this 12on12 grid be an introduction to my internship, but I have way too many pictures to post for that, so I think I'll have to do a separate internship post altogether.
02. Reading my scriptures on the bus
03. My elevator pass that makes me feel completely legit.
04. My wedding countdown on the computer
05. My name on my work phone. How cool is that?
06. The beautiful flowers at Temple Square
07. My confirmed passport application--because I need a passport for our honeymoon cruise to Puerto Vallarta!
08. The inspiring placards inside the elevators--so clever. I love it.
09. Sparkle. I look at it several times a day. Like most of the time, though sometimes surreptitiously.
10. Taking off the nylons I have to wear everyday
11. Stretching after running
12. Web cam that lets me Skype with Josh and Emily
My favorite photo of the day, however?