5.10.2010

Portland: Miscellany

While in Portland, not only did we Japan it up and get engaged but we also registered, found an apartment, took engagement photos, and made our engagement facebook official. We were very productive. Clearly.


And now I miss him terribly (I hope you're getting used to these lovey/missing statements, because I don't see them letting up any time this summer). Hopefully I'll get to see him next month.


My Portland verdict? I love it. Really. I can't wait to live there.


In 101 days I'll be Mrs. Josh Wilson. It couldn't come soon enough. Really.

2 comments:

Shiny said...

Getting registered, getting engagement photos and finding an apartment are pretty decent accomplishments, but making it facebook official? That tops em all!

michelle said...

You guys were seriously productive!

I honestly don't know anyone who doesn't love Portland.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...