5.15.2010

Operation Superhuman Reader: Route 801, #2

Prayers for Sale Prayers for Sale by Sandra Dallas


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this book! I think what I liked most was how it is just a story about people. The stories Hennie told were sometimes dramatic, but they fit within her life. I loved the characters and how I came to know and love them. This was a light read but  thoroughly enjoyable. It's been a while since I've read a Sandra Dallas book, and I loved my reintroduction to her!

View all my reviews >>

3 comments:

michelle said...

I really enjoyed this one as well.

Jill said...

I read this last month and loved it too.

Melissa Marilyn said...

Awww. . .Sandra Dallas novels remind me of Grandma. I hadn't heard of this one. Should I suggest it for book club next month???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...