3.13.2010

12 of 12: Slowing Improving Edition

At least this time I actually have 12 photos. Still no grid, but I figure I'm getting closer.

01. When I woke up. It was little later than I needed but not as late as I wished.

02. I stripped my sheets. The promise of clean sheets fills me with delight.

03. My bus stop.

04. Breakfast of champions.

05. Working on my print publishing project with "Psych" playing in the corner. And yes, I did design that book cover on the screen.

06. The JKB, where I had my only class for the day.

07. Lunch splurge.

08. Easter treat from Emily to keep me company in the library. The only downside: there were only three of the Reeses minis, and I finished those off in about 20 seconds.

09. Emily, Big Gulps? Need I say more?

10. Lots of Number One time. I love it. (And yes, she did receive the Testing Center note this time!)

11. What kept me company as I put the clean sheets on my bed.

12. Primping for a night out.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Grid or not, it's very pleasing to see these photos from your day.

Diana said...

Great photos. I can't believe you designed that cover.
I love reading about you and Emily it makes me miss my sister.

Denise said...

I still haven't decided whether to be jealous or concerned about your nutritional choices for the day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...