3.20.2010

not so freaked out

No secret to you readers, my impending graduation has been a source of some anxiety for me. I've been scared about being thrust into real adulthood, and throughout the past few months, I've often felt greatly overwhelmed about my future. But I'm here to say that the freak-out is over (at least, the big freak-out).

I mean, I'm graduating in just over a month! Graduating! From college! With a degree! This is really big and really exciting, and I'm here to say that I'm really, really excited--as I should be!

5 comments:

emilymcb said...

I'm not quite to the being-okay-with-it stage yet . . . I hope it comes soon :)

michelle said...

I'm glad to hear it – this is really big and exciting! Huge!

Diana said...

wait. are you saying what i think you're saying!?!

Jill said...

Woohoo!!!

Susan said...

It is super cool and super scary. Oh, dee.

I think it's more cool than scary.

I wish I could be there. Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...