3.05.2010

"30 Rock" convert


Josh and I usually watch "The Office" on Thursdays, and I have usually turned off the television after that lovely half hour ends. However, when I started watching with Josh, he wanted to keep the TV on and watch "30 Rock." I indulged this liking for a long time, and really just liked the show because Josh laughed so hard, and that was more entertaining to me than the actual show.

And then I started laughing more.

And now I think it's downright hilarious. So funny.

I'm converted. I am a legitimate "30 Rock" fan. I'm quietly laughing to myself (because I'm in the library typing this instead of researching for my McCarthy paper) just thinking about all the so-funny episodes I've seen and love.

I mean, with a show that has characters who perform original songs like "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah," where can you go wrong?

7 comments:

emilymcb said...

30 Rock is my FAVORITE!

brooketolman said...

I absolutely LOVE 30 rock!!

Miranda said...

well it's about dang time.

Jill said...

What took you so long?! I've been writing about it since Season 1! There are so many hilarious lines, I love that show.

Claire said...

I have only seen a few episodes but I think that show is hilarious too. My favorite episode (thus far) is the one where they buy a spanish soap opera to try and win over Alex Baldwin's character's girlfriend's grandmother. Oh! the Generalisimo!

michelle said...

I watched the first episode and couldn't stand Tracy, so I was done. I hear it's great, though.

Denise said...

Having been through every episode of Bones now, I've been wanting a show I could order on Netflix. Maybe this one's it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...