3.30.2010

saying something

Yesterday was a hard day for me, and as I was sitting outside the library waiting for Josh, tears trickling down my cheeks, a total stranger came up to me and asked if I was okay. I wasn't. Even though this girl couldn't do anything to improve my current situation she approached me anyway.

Some people may accuse BYU of being a bubble and not in touch with the "real world," but when you have a campus with people on it who will offer to comfort a complete stranger, well, that says something.

6 comments:

Ande said...

Hope today is much, much better!

michelle said...

That does say something good.

I'm sure today won't be much better, but I am looking forward to us all being together. When do you leave?

Serin said...

Charlotte, I was so sorry to hear the news. I told your mom and your brother, but please don't hesitate to call me for anything at all. Your family is in my prayers.

m.estelle said...

charlotte! i'm sorry your day was crummy.
you're a doll.
xoxo
e

Hannah Holt said...

So sorry Charlotte. My love and prayers goes to your family.

Jill said...

That is very sweet and oh so comforting to read about.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...